If SATURDAY is the only day you can wakes up late, you are very blessed person because I do not even have Saturday. Every Saturday, I woke up by gas stove, or noise in the kitchen, washing machines, doors and other noises at about 8am. Even with me putting 2 notices to ask for mercy from anyone who might cause any noise to let me sleep a little bit more, I still being woke up at 8:30am.
See, that’s what I call selfishness. Considerate and tolerant probably were what they had in mind. May be they thought I am inconsiderate with their situation as they do need a cup of coffee at 8am. But, If that’s the case, I do not mind if they considerate doing their coffee a little bit more quiet. If you are considerate enough, why can’t they let me sleep earlier? Ops, did I just blame them? Let me give you a scenario. I went to bed at 10pm and they can woke me up at 12pm by bringing friends, closing the door with all their strength, washing their clothes with the washing machine that’s just less than 1 meter from my ears and some others, will LOVE to make noise by 8am. And what impressed me is that, they still claim I am not considerate. I admire their imagination. Haha…
May be this is a family background thingy or may be they are just like that. Well, may be I should blame my parents for bringing me up in such a good way. I don’t know. I do not want to blame any party. May be it is really all right to be selfish and inconsiderate. May be I should just do the same to whoever in whatever situations. May be I am the odd one. May be I was born wrongly. May be I shouldn’t be nice at all. Oh, wait… ‘nice’. Hmm… am I nice? Hahahaha…. How to define? Hahahahaha…
Ok. Like what my dear friend said: I am a doom. Hahahahahaha…..
See, that’s what I call selfishness. Considerate and tolerant probably were what they had in mind. May be they thought I am inconsiderate with their situation as they do need a cup of coffee at 8am. But, If that’s the case, I do not mind if they considerate doing their coffee a little bit more quiet. If you are considerate enough, why can’t they let me sleep earlier? Ops, did I just blame them? Let me give you a scenario. I went to bed at 10pm and they can woke me up at 12pm by bringing friends, closing the door with all their strength, washing their clothes with the washing machine that’s just less than 1 meter from my ears and some others, will LOVE to make noise by 8am. And what impressed me is that, they still claim I am not considerate. I admire their imagination. Haha…
May be this is a family background thingy or may be they are just like that. Well, may be I should blame my parents for bringing me up in such a good way. I don’t know. I do not want to blame any party. May be it is really all right to be selfish and inconsiderate. May be I should just do the same to whoever in whatever situations. May be I am the odd one. May be I was born wrongly. May be I shouldn’t be nice at all. Oh, wait… ‘nice’. Hmm… am I nice? Hahahaha…. How to define? Hahahahaha…
Ok. Like what my dear friend said: I am a doom. Hahahahahaha…..
2 comments:
Your problem is... You live with too many people...
Everyone has their lives to live as well... and 8am might be the only convenient time for them to do thier laundry... That's just the morning fella...
Enter the night fella who sleeps late and wakes up late... sometimes it's not by choice that they return home late...
ah... well... conclusion of the matter is, the more your housemates, the more you need to consider...
Just don't blame God for making everyone of us 'unique'... ahahahahahahahahhaha
I am not making complain to God loh.... I am just feeling, IT IS TIME to leave. hahaha.....
Post a Comment