Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weird Encounter !!

MANY CONGRATULATION TO BISHOP ALBERT VUN CHEONG FUI!!!

Well, it's a tiring day. I was in court this morning. It's not the court duty that made me feel tired. It's probably the stress that made me have a few sleepless nights that caused all the tiredness. Matters in court today went very well and easy as all my matters were before this SAR (Senior Assistant Registrar) whom by now, know me quite well. I was thinking to take a breakfast and relax a while before going back to office but just before I about to leave, I met an ex-colleague with his client. They sat down and we chatted for a while and this client of his started to 'prophesies'. He started to told us that he receive 'something' from somewhere then and by that, he must tell us what was given to him. So, he started to prophesies on my ex-colleague and talked a bit about me (I didn't bother him much and he didn't want to talk about me). As I know this ex-colleague quite well, we both knew that whatever he told, it's quite true and after he has spoken about the past, he went on with the future. I didn't listen much but I know my ex-colleague believed every single words he has spoken.
The whole thing, it just reminded me about one thing: The Satan is very smart and cunning. I believe, this 'client' is not the only one the Satan uses.
**************************
When I returned to my office. I sent an email to my boss (immediate boss) with regards to one of the court matter tomorrow. I drafted something for him as requested. 10 minutes after that, my senior boss called me in into her room which located just next to me. She asked me what's the case about, and so on. And she commented on my drafting, etc. There and then, she told me that, she can receive every single email we all received or sent. I saw a couple of my friends' emails of course. And she said: "Ask your friends not to email you unnecessary emails". hahaha... I think she was a bit troubled by our emails. We were talking about Faith, about God, about Prayer and others and I guess, she cannot stand anymore. Well, I found that, I couldn't really respect her as my boss. I know she is a very capable person and lawyer, but I just simple can't respect her as my boss. The main reason is that she didn't even know how to respect others. I really hate the way she disregards about others and start smoking in front of me. I was standing next to her as requested by her and she simply just pick up a cigarette and start smoking. Of course another reason is that she read our personal emails and so on.
- weird encournter -

No comments: