It was last Friday, just 5 minutes before everyone left the office that I was passed this file. I was very reluctant to go to the court this morning because 1. it is not my file. 2. it is a screw up file 3. the lawyer incharge is free today. Not that I want to disobey the instruction or anything like that, but I am really not comfortable of going. I do not have any explanation to the judge. However, as the file was assigned to me, I follow the instruction and try my luck. I wanted to spend time to read the file, but after yesterday’s incident in the church, I somehow felt so tired and didn’t managed to read the Statement of Claim. True enough, I was asked about the contain of it and I was scolded for not reading it. Well, it’s not this that I was scolded mainly. It’s mainly because I couldn’t explain why the case was adjourned to today. It’s a mistake done by my senior and that resulted the case was postponed to today. I couldn’t explain because I was not provided any information on that. Ended up, I was scolded terribly and almost everyone who knows me knew about what happen to me. What a day….!!!
Well, … for the whole day, I was being surprised by unexpected news and most of them are not encouraging. I guess we always have this kind of day once in a while. I just had one today and I hope tomorrow is better.
- depress -
Well, … for the whole day, I was being surprised by unexpected news and most of them are not encouraging. I guess we always have this kind of day once in a while. I just had one today and I hope tomorrow is better.
- depress -
No comments:
Post a Comment