Well, to many in KL, Good Friday is just NOTHING. I saw 2 of my colleagues where looking down from our office windows and commenting that today's traffic is going to be very bad. It was bad indeed. Well, I just said, I need to go for a service tonight and to my horror, they were looking at me like : what is Good Friday? Hmm... well, there's no holiday in KL for Good Friday. Unlike Sabah & Sarawak. I enjoy the holiday since I was born. So, it is not suprise to know about Good Friday in Sabah & Sarawak, but this day is 'strange' to people in KL, unless you are a Christian.
I had a wonderful reminder tonight of the suffering of Christ. ... I heard 2 of my friends mentioned that ever Good Friday is a gloomy and rainy day.... well, GOOD Friday/ Bad Friday, it doesn't matter much, but it is the real meaning of Good Friday that count. I hope you have know the meaning of it by now. ... Otherwise... hmm... time to find it out, may be...
When I was just about to leave office, I was being given a file... GOODNESS....it's before a terrible and unreasonable judge. I am going before her on Monday. I am going to be so stressful and uncomfortable throughout the whole weekend. GOODNESS.... LORD, have mercy on me and... help me, oh Lord!!!!!
- prayer -
No comments:
Post a Comment