Many people tend not to know how to handle their own emotions at most time. Some, have difficulties in dealing with stress. Some, with tiredness. Some, with sadness. Some, with depression. Some, even with happiness. I, tend to have difficulties dealing with FEAR. I know most of you do not believe what I am trying to tell you. For those of you who know me well, you thought I am fearless. But to be honest, I have this fear in me when I need to speak up, to do presentation, to stand in front of people and so on. OK OK.... I know some of you started to say I am telling the lie now. But I am serious. I always feel fearful.
I still remember when I was young, almost everything I feel fearful about. Noise, things, matters, whatever you can think of. I can even tell you I have difficulties going to a shop to buy stuffs. I scare. I have no idea what I scare of fearful upon. I just feel fearful at all time.
However, as the whole family knew that this is my weaknesses, they trained me up and builded my weaknesses up. I still remember how much efforts my parents and my brother did to me. To be honest, it is not something I can bear. NOPE... it's something that's born within me and that I couldn't chance it, but ... I can improve it. I might not be able to wipe off the fearfulness 100%. But I can tell you, I can at least reduce it. It takes time. I went through training not only as leader, but also commander and other roles that made me finally developed myself to be less fearful to things around me.
I was shock when my dad and mom said they can't seems to understand why I was so daring to stand in front of the court and speak to the Judges. Well, to them, both of them are not someone who is brave and daring, but why am I so different from them. Well, I guess the only explanation is that because I CHOOSE to get myself trained and do better and has less fear.
I believe it is a choice and I believe, time also is a major factor that will ease us and build us up. I asked God a few times why am I not born as bold as others? Why am I like this and that. But I guess, God has His purpose of doing so.
I know someone out there has difficulties handling your sadness. It is not easy to handle. But everyone of us must understand that, we do have choice to feel happy also. Some of you are feeling discouraged today. Why not choose to think otherwise? etc. etc....
Over these few days, I received many news, some very discouraged, some very sad, some made me worried, some make me angry, and so on. .... I am asking myself if this is normal to this world, to everyone. A friend told me, I experienced so much emotions at a time because I know too many people. haha.... funny....!!! But I guess that's why sometimes, you realise I can't adjust my facial expression to whatever you said immediately. hahahahaha....
Well, ... friends, you have a choice..........
- overcome -
No comments:
Post a Comment