I woke up early in the morning and prepared myself for the Easter Sunday. Easter is the greatest occasion for all Christian as it is a day that we celebrate that Jesus was resurrected from the death and He won over not only the death but also everything. I reached the church on time, but the church worker who was suppose to open the door was late. I had a wonderful service and I was reminded that 6 years ago, I was still in England and of course, the atmosphere was so much different from today as it is not an occasion for Malaysian, but for Christian only. 6 years had passed. Time flies and my life moves on. While I was still enjoying myself and as I drove back to church after I went to 7 Eleven near my church to get a reload coupon, I saw someone threw a chair over a person who was riding a motorcycle. My first impression was that the guy on the motorcycle must be a robber. I tried my very best to block his way and I almost hit him, but he was really fast and swift and he left. I turned and wanted to see the number plate, I failed. Then when I turn my sight to the front and I noticed the person who was chasing the motorcycle was a friend, my church member. To my horror thereafter, 5 Indian went up to 3rd Floor of our church premises and robbed about 25 persons' belonging. Why didn't they all arose and capture the robberies? Because one of them were pointing a 'parang' - long knife to a little girl (children age 7) and pointed another 2 'parang' to another 2 persons. People rushed down and get chased, but we didn't manage to catch any of them. It was a terrifying incident. Together with another church warden, we made a police report and police did came to the premise and investigate. The P.O seems taking the matter seriously as to her, this is first time she heard that people were so darring to robe a church during a worship and to her, these people has no respect for others.
I was so tired today. I missed the meeting at 2pm. But throughout the whole incident, I was asking myself what happen to the world today. Are they our 'neighbour'? Can we forgive them and love them? Obviously, they are one of the lost sheep. They need love. They need the Lord more than I do. And that's the main reason why Jesus die on the cross. It's for these people. ... Now, when I think of Jesus die for them, I felt pain in my heart. Jesus not only die for me, but for them and I am very very sure that they need the Lord more than I do. Lord, have mercy on them.
We nor the police force can save them. When we caught them, I am quite sure that they will be serving their whole life in prison or even dead if they failed to follow the police instructions. When we caught them, we won't SAVE them, but we will make sure they get PUNISHMENT to the FULLESS. But that principle doesn't apply in the Lord. I wish now that the Lord touched their heart, help them to repent and change their lives. One day, I am sure, they will regret and repent. But when the day came, would us, the church, the christian love them and accept them? ...
I leave this question to you if you are a christian.
I was told by many that they felt very angry and they can't seems to forget what these people did to them. Are you?
I am still pondering over this matter ...
I hope I won't scold those accused tomorrow in court, but still try my best to help them.
... I am confused.
... confused...
2 comments:
So, did the police catch them? Did anyone think about using their camera phone(s)?
Not for the moment. But I believe the police are doing their job. Camera Phone? Hmm.. I am not sure. It's too shocking and sudden. I think no one thought of that. The whole process only took about 5 minutes anyway. So, ...
Post a Comment