I walked in my office at 8:30am this morning and there's only 3 of us in the office. One of the lawyer's secretary was telling the manager that this girl whom I knew, JESSIE is on Medical Leave today and she told the manager that Jessie's mom requested that everyone should call her by her chinese name, Pui Yee instead of Jessie because since she uses "Jessie", she fell sick very often.
I was at shock when I heard that, but I can't laugh because the one who was telling the manager look so serious about it and the manager also accepted the explaination seriously. ...
I was really wondering what happen to the world? This is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. But ... I believe there will be more when I get to know this 'world' more each day.
Anyway, today I only WORK and WORK and I feel so tired... Just go back from Cell Group... so, time to sleep.
- ridiculous -
1 comment:
try telling the mother to ask her daugther to resign if her body can't take the workload... ahahahaha
Post a Comment