Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Year 2006!

First of all, Happy and Blessed New Year, everyone...!!!
I trusted that you had a wonderful celebration and fellowship on new year! Without realising it, this is the first new year I had at home for the 10 years. ... I almost forgot how Tawau celebrated new year!!! Some of you would remember that the ships are doing some 'horning' when the clock turns 12am on 01.01 every year. This year, a friend called and asked if I would like to join them in 'counting down' at the old Tawau airport. What really suprise me was, the old Tawau airport now is empty and the only used of it is to watch fireworks on new year eve. hahaha..... !!!
Throughout the whole near year, I was pondering over a few issues here in Tawau. Government here in Tawau did very few things to improve the town. And that's not about it. I realise that, even if the Government did something, the people of Tawau might not like it and they generally 'hate' changes. For example:
Service on Sunday/New year ended and my parents and I were heading to a restaurant to have our lunch. Recently, the Majilis Perbandaran Tawau (MPT) changed one of the road and give no entry to any car in this particular road. But I guess this driver or the citizen of Tawau are not very happy about the chnages the government made. Hence, he tried to change things with his own hand. He tried to access that road without caring the consequences. Everyone who were watching him knows that cars are coming out from his opposite direction. I find it quite amusing and at the same time, questioning his intention. I wonder if he want to kill himself or he want to challenge our authority (trying to be smart). Honestly, for a good 5 minutes, he was so determine and he didn't remove his car a little bit. He blocked all the cars, worsen the traffic and yet, got angry with cars that came out from that particular junction. Giving everyone the 'signal' that it is HIS right of way. I was really confused and actually, everyone was. I still can't make out why he want to do that!!!
Anyway, I do not want to think about it...
I was woke up by this dream in my mind this morning: I entered into this law firm in Tawau and worked happily there. I found myself there and manage to do what I want to do. ... hmm.. and there, I woke up.. wondering if I shouldn't go back to KL but stay in Tawau and change law firm instead. ... !!!! I let the Lord to decide!!! If there is not offer from any law firm in KL, I shall move back to Tawau although I am quite sure that I will get something in KL and I wanted to do something that Tawau cannot give.
It's 2006 and my future seems ... unclear!!!! But... my future lies in the hands of God. So, I shall let God do everything!!!

1 comment:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

you are doomed.. ahahahahah

you have been converted to metropolitanism... ahahahahah

You hate KL, but you can't stay away...

just like me... sigh...