I was so worried about not getting a job lately. Hence, I sent a few application. I didn't hear from any firm since then until yesterday. 2 firms that called me... are not my 'so wanted' firms. Both asked me for interview. Hmm....apparently, I got 2 friends working in that 2 firms. Firm A's friend told me no need to come for firm A interview because I will be working under a very fierce and terrible boss. Friend said, it is worse than one of my partner in my old firm, which means.... VERY BAD BOSS. Another friend heard about me in Firm B, text me last night asking if it was me that apply to Firm B. She said the firm is ok. Their paid is quite good also. But it is located in Mont' Kiara. Those of you who know would probably say it is far and food there is very expensive. ... So, I am thinking... and wondering and I just don't know what to do now. Some friends did advice me to go through the interview to find out more first. If that's the case, I will have to call them up and ask them if interview can be set on 16 or 17 of January 2006. I did apply for 3 other 'so wanted' firm, but I heard nothing from them yet. Shall I or shall I not call them? Hmm........................................!!! Some firm, if they do not have vanancies, they will just send you a letter to tell you so. Hence, I am wondering, if they have sent letter to me. If that is the case, I shall not wait, but attend the 2 interviews.
----- dilemma -----
No comments:
Post a Comment