Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend!!!

I took the 7:20am flight on Saturday to come back to Tawau. The flight was delayed due to some 'late' passanger, including a friend of mine. Yeah, so suprise to met him, but we chat throughout the 2 hours 45 minutes journey until the couples sat in front of us so annoyed by our conversation and talking and noise. Well, they can't really sue us for Nuisance, so, we don't care. hahaha... we have just too many things to share.

Well, I reached home and straight away, parents brought me for lunch and after that, the most important mission, to the photo shop to get my negatives processed. hahaha... it contains photos of my beloved nephew and niece. hehehe...

At the evening, I attended the service because it's the Boys' Brigade and Girls' Brigade's commissioning service. Done, went 'yam cha' and home.

The next day, mom was sick... and she couldn't even get up from bed. Hence, she didn't go to church. I went with dad and we talked about my future, etc. I talked to dad and mom on the issue at lunch on last saturday also. Both of them think, it is better for me work in KL for another few years. Reasons:

1. If I stay in Tawau, I will 100% want to change to other firm, if I do change firm, I will certainly hurt my boss's feeling because he will lost the partnership and he will not be able to go for banking panelship.

2. In Tawau, explosure is very few, not that it didn't have, it does. Just not many.

3. Process of gaining experiences will be slower.

I did think of going to KK instead. But if that's the case, I might as well go back to KL as I am familiar with that place more than KK. With all the supporting facts, therefore, I have decided to go to KL on 4.2.2006 and start workk on 6.2.2006.

Now... there's another issue on which firm to choose. ... after much consideration, I think I am choosing the medium firm to go. Although it is not a BIG and 'attractive' firm but I guess I will learn a lot from that firm. Well, I suppose there is no right or wrong in making such decision as it might just about whether it will help me to success in a slow or fast way. Yes, I will go for it... !!! My parents also ready for my departure. Mom is even thinking of celebrating my birthday with me before I go. 2 weeks after I left, my brother's family will be here in Sabah for a week or two, so, I guess, they won't be so lonely after all. I really feel like staying back to be honest... I will though, but...may be 2 years later.
- :) -

No comments: