Wednesday, January 11, 2006

BUSY

Yes.. I am so sorry about not being able to put something on my blog today. Well, simply because my boss missed the flight this morning and missed the mention in KK court. Although it has very minimal impact on me, but nevertheless my schedule and things are 'disturbed'. Well, after all, I got something solved, ie. Affidavit of service, draft order, letters, looking at the list of the ordinances that I plan to get and some other stuffs.
Oh, for some of you whom I failed to informed, my application to be admitted to the Sabah Bar is fixed for hearing on 13th day of January 2006. My dad will be there to robe me and my master will be there to move my call. Thanks for everyone!!! So, before I get called, I shall get things done. I called the Sabah Law Association, no objection from their side. I called the State Attorney-General office, the person in charge not around but I am 90% certain that there's no objection from her either, otherwise, they would have called me.
So, yup... now waiting for the moment to come so that I can give glory and thanks to the Lord and everyone who has been supporting me all these while.
So, this KK trip will be a short but fruitful one as I will be called, right after that, I do hope to be able to get some ordinances from the Jabatan Percetakan Negeri Sabah, then will have lunch with some relatives and then will pay my God-mother a visit if time allow.
So, yeah.. for those of you who really love me.. please ... say a little prayer for me, ok? thanks.
- thanks -

No comments: