Well, well, well... this week, this blog will have limited posting due to some of the reasons listed below:
1. I am busy because of some works;
2. I am busy preparing myself for the interviews (have to do lots of reading);
3. I will be away from Tawau for the next few days;
4. I have nothing much to share;
5. My mind is not functioning well; and
6. I am lazy.
Yes. Due to some reasons, I think I am a bit upset leaving Tawau. Firstly, it is not easy to leave my parents in Tawau. Secondly, it is difficult to leave my cell group. I seldom feel the sense of belonging so much in a cell group, but this one, I just love it. Thirdly, of course, it is hard to leave the 'heaven' and to go to the 'hell'. This coming year will be a difficult one, but I hope it is better than last year. By the end of this year, I hope my finances can be more stable and can give my parents the full support. That's my 'wishes' and 'dreams' for the moment. And that's my only MOTIVATION now.
Well, for those of you who knows me and remember me in your prayer, do continue to pray for me. Pray that a good firm with good pay will give me a good job. Thanks. ...
- praying -
2 comments:
yeah... i think your car misses you... hehehehe
my car? what happen to my car? Isn't it someone is driving it?? Oh dear.. can i still drive my Manuel small car? oh dear... Heaven is passing away...
Post a Comment