Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The reason?

I was trying to finish Bible in One Year for another round this year.  Just when it started not long....I was reading about temptation man and women encountered at the Garden of Eden. Well, needless to elaborate, you should know the 'story' by heart and we heard that many times when it was preached to us.  We also know that what God said to the serpent, the man and the women.  All we remember was that, To the women he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children..  Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you".  and to Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, "You must not eat from it,'"cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.  It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.  By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return".

These are not "promises" God made or gave to us.  Let me remind you that it is a CURSE. Does it ring a bell? It's a curse and we are meant to find a way to 'un-curse' it.  For generation to generation, for years to years.... many of us is still being deceived by the serpent to think that it is a 'promise' and this is what man and women should do. i.e. to work like a donkey to earn our living and suffer pains for childbearing.  Nope.  That's CURSE.

So, tell me.  What's wrong for not being able get married and get out of the 'curse'? No childbearing hardship is no good? Really? So, why are some of us laughing at us who are the Singles? Because you are jealous that we are not under the curse aren't you? Well, of course you might have your reason and personal interpretation of this verses.  But to me, I know God has forgiven me and the curse has been unfolded and hence, I manage to enjoy every moment of my life the way it should, i.e. with God alone. 

Yes. If you are asking me whether I am in a relationship, the answer is always YES.

- The Reason? -

No comments: