Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just too much....

It's just too much to bear.... well, I mean, 'changes'. 

Within a month, everything will be different.  I will not have my best companies herein KK after I come back from Tawau after Chinese New Year.  Rev Sng & Family have been a wonderful company and emotional support to me for the past few years.  Without them and their unconditional love, I don't think I survive until now.  Trying to make myself to set a good example for my two God children have been one of the motivation.  A good one.  It's that that I too going back to church and attend services without missing a Sunday.  Apart from them, I too have a couple who has constantly making sure I stay alive.  Jenny has been telling me if I would to die, I shall wait till she got married and so, she did.  Now, she said, ... if I would to die, I shall at least wait till her child is born and we all know, I will witness quite a bit, may be until her child (my another Godchild) to graduate and married? Well, that's certainly something to look forward to... for all my Godchildren to grow up, go to college and get married. hahahahaha...  Danny is definitely one who appear at the right time all the time, especially when he noticed I was stress, all he needs to do is to call me and ask me "You wanna go for a pool?". hahahahaha... I enjoy that a lot.  It's releasing to play pool as full concentration is needed for pool/snooker. I never play pool until I came back to Malaysia.  Snooker is what I love. But I do enjoy playing with Danny as he is really good in it.  Oh well....
All of them are leaving and I will have to adjust.  It probably time when God says "Pei San, you and do this and so, I am taking them away".  It's going to be tough.  But studies come handy and at the right time.  Guess I will need to focus more on studies instead for the time being.
With the slow-ness in economic and all, I guess, there's just too much of a challenge for me to adjust for all these. I hates myself making mistakes on cause papers I filed.  But things happen.  Well, I was doing and rushing that two pieces of works when my mom had her surgery and I was torn apart in few areas at the same time.  I can't expect myself to be perfect, can I? Well, mistakes... and now, I am paying to sort out mistakes and that's what I hate the most. 
I really hope things are going to be better soon. Well,... this is just too much for me....
-  Just too much.... -

No comments: