Ever since 1 Jan, things around me seems changed a lot. Suddenly, I felt like I got slap on my face and I suddenly realised a lot of thing happened and happening.
I took a taxi home when I arrived KK after a trip to Tawau yesterday for court hearing this morning. While I was on the way, I was pondering over how often have I done this. i.e. going in and out of KK all by myself. Handling work, every pieces of my work alone. Sorting every single thing of my life alone. It's has been years now that I do things all by myself. Without a single help, without telling anyone what I want and wish to do, etc. Even to Tongud Land office alone? hmm.... that kept me ponder.
With my kind of life and with those 'freedom' I cannot lives without, I guess that sums up why I cannot commit into a relationship. However, I am wondering.... how long can I continue with this kind of life. I am feeling tired .... May be it is time to make a change.
- Slap of my face! -
No comments:
Post a Comment