I was so busy when Frozen was showing in cinema. However, enough attention brought it to me when Danny and Jenny purchased the Frozen - English version and they showed the BM version and they got frustrated and posted on FB. It didn't cross my mind that I will have the chance to watch it. Not until one Saturday, Pam asked me for movie. I remember it was a hectic week and I needed a break and though Frozen was not one of the preferred movie, since Pam wanted to watch it, I tagged along.
It surprised me.
I found myself just like Elsa, at least for the past few years.... First, the frozen heart. Second, the uncontrollable 'power'. Third, the avoidance to hurt others. Fourth, ... Fifth, ... etc.
After the movie, I wonder if anyone has been knocking the door, has been asking me to build a snowman, has been asking me to go play with them... Suddenly, I felt like I was brought into my own world for a tour...
it took me a few months now ... to adjust myself. I guess, i do need a little help. May be a true love?
- Frozen -
No comments:
Post a Comment