Friday, May 31, 2013

Praying dad...

During the hardest moment in life for the past 30 years, I was always been prayed for by many. But today I just wanna tell you how much my dad had and has been praying for me and that has keep me from moving on and on and on and still on....
If you come to my house in Tawau, you will find a pillow that bas gone smaller and smaller each time I saw it. That's because my dad kneels on it every single night for more than an hour to just pray, for many and for me.
Since young, there's just too many things predictable and not predictable happen to me.  We can't change thing that ought to happen under His plans. But we can pray!  That's what God allow us to do and have given us that rights. So,  being  loving dad, my dad submit all his petition to God, asked for His grace and mercy.
Indeed, many obstacles were overcame.  Even for now that he had suffered a major stroke, I still  believes his is still praying for me.
Thats what one needed the most in life. A praying dad! Thanks, Dad!
- praying dad ...-

No comments: