Sunday, May 19, 2013

Going bankrupt....

Yes. It has not been a fruitful and good year starting in February... after all the matters have ended... everything is so slow, especially the economic.... prior and after election.  I was hoping things will get better after election, but I realised, i was completely wrong... and after election, all government department are out here, taking a bite on everyone.  The worse is from Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri, the Tax department.  I am not only paying this year's tax.  But also next year... and by paying taxes, I seriously don't know how am I going to survive with paying mortgages on house and car.  Weird.  I wonder why do they want to do that... the only reason I know is that the government is ran out of cash flow.
With all these, my previous staff has left me a lots of mess to sort out.  including paying compensation, etc.  My fault because I have been too busy travelling to Tawau to take care of my parents.  He is not causing angers among my clients, but also messes up everyone's file.  Finally, i was overjoy when he resigned.  BEcause neither he wanted to listens to my instructions nor sort things out.  All he did was sit there and do nothing about it and make everyone furious and angry. I was being nice to him because he's a christian and he has room for improvement.  However, he's taking it too much and when he started to refuse to comply with every instruction I gave him and putting me in a mess, I just couldn't stand it.  Now that I am sorting out all the mess and suffering from the consequences.... here I am, in debts .... big debts... to a point i might need to go bankrupt if no potential business comes in ...
- Going Bankrupt -

No comments: