Sunday, May 12, 2013

Facing KL

It has been a while since I last enjoy KL.  For the past 4 days, it has been great as I finally manage to face KL and all the people in the church and all others.  It has been really great, just like I went back home.  Met and/or bumped into many people.  Jamie, Mee Di, Mun Yee, Eva Chin, Yen Li, Salina, Eric Tai, the whole FCC church, some Christ the King members, Christ Church members, Laura Tan, Chung Su Min, Sheau Jiun and Howard and baby of course, Annie Soo and baby and family, Peter Yap and all, Kevin Chong & family, Kevin Loo, Esther and Ethan, Evelyn, Chung Su Kong, etc.  Emilianie, Lois Tai, Sarah Yon, Patrick, Elisa, Simon, uncle julian and aunty barbara, Esther and Wilson and the 2 kids, Siew Weng, Siew Fei, my cousin Dorothy, Tia and the 2 kids, .... Lee Chiun... walau.... and the list go on.  It's really great to see all of them.  All i missed are those who attended Sat service.  Otherwise, the list will be even longer....
I didn't realised I have so many friends in KL. hahaha.... yes.  At the end of the day, I still ask the same question, "Why God wants me to come to KK?"  OH well....If it's His purpose that I ended in CCL and get humiliated and rejected and suffer... with both ministry, life and works... I seriously have nothing much to say. He wins. hahaha...
But being able to face KL and missing KL ... and going back to places I dare not to step in anymore was a great and wonderful feeling indeed.  It's a feeling of winning, breakthrough and overcome all together.
Man... at least, this time, I didn't end up with sickness, just that one piece of my luggage is not back with me YET.  I hope i can collect it tomorrow morning after church and no complication on it.
- Facing KL -

No comments: