It has been a while since my last visit to my old home. Main reason for not returning there often becauae I don't really like this place. I always end up being sick at the end of my trip. I hope this time I won't get sick as the schedule is a bit too tight.
Oh well, these few weeks has been crazy, stressful and tiring. Been staying up late in the office to finish work, etc. It is just too much because clients started to demand more WITHOUT wanting to pay. Things just screwed up by my previous resigned staff. His name has been mentioned at least 20 times a day. He sometimes gets some curse too.
Anyway, I am working on UNPAID works these days and I am worry about income for sure. So, what do I do in KL? Meeting good old friends. AM getting old. I am at a stage in life where I look for old friends and they look for me because their children are now all grown up...
Besides that, of course... To get some necessary shopping done.
Nothing about the rally though. Hahaha...
- Journey to the west-
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Journey to the west
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment