Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Phone, New Place to stay...

Just to update everyone... as my phone dropped into a pal of water and it beyond rescued, ... I have now place the old phone on my table at home. Every day when I reached home and saw it, my heart feels the pain... seriously, it's such a nice phone... very friendly user kind of phone. Just a button a way, I will get what I need and needless to say, it has 'solicit' a lot of businesses to me for the past 2 years of its service to me as a phone.
Oh well... not that this new phone of mine is not serving its function. It does. It has been effective either. But ... just that, it's new and I have yet to get a hang of it fully, YET... hence, everything seems so difficult. My cell members would be able to understand this FULLY as they only get a 'reminder message' from me an hour ago... simply because the cell leader couldn't find an easier way to send a text message to EVERY cell members. Oh well... I know how to do it, just no time to set it yet. Will sort that out later when I have time.
So, so so... that's about the phone of mine... about a place to stay... I have found a place to stay after all.... but yes.. I can't really say that can't I? since I have yet to sign the agreement nor I have pay for the deposit YET. hahaha.. Oh well... let's hope everything goes well...
From the above, can you figure out by now that why I need an extra income sources? Ok... I leave you now... so that you can say a little prayer for me. hehe...
- new phone, new place to stay -

No comments: