Friday, April 17, 2009

Arriving KL

Just in case you wonder what am I doing here in KL, well, I am here to celebrate my dad's 70's birthday on Monday. I booked a flight to travel to this land tomorrow. But the flight I initially booked is cancelled and I was 'pushed' to take the last flight of today's. That's not the end of it. My flight was 're-timed' to an hour later than the initial time. Hence, instead of being pick up by a friend, I am waiting for my sister in law to pick me after her share group meeting. That's why exactly I am writing this now... As I have nothing to do. Good thing of course is I have a Nokia E 71 and there's a wi-fi here in this airport. Somehow, I start hatingtravelling... Even though I still travel a lot...

-arrived KL -

No comments: