Friday, April 03, 2009

Moving...

Ya... after a few weeks of searching, I manage to find a place to move to. A bigger place, but of course, with a friend ... Hmm... not that I don't like staying with someone. It's the feeling of not having my OWN apartment by myself that disturbed me somehow. I have been telling my cousin that I am moving to stay with a friend. They think it's a good idea, at least, I stay with someone rather than myself. I think so too... oh well... but then, I guess I am used to staying alone and I can just shout when I feel like and watch tv even in the middle of the night if I cannot sleep. NO NO NO.. i am not saying, the friend I am staying with doesn't allow me to do that.... it's just a FEELING... of ... I don't know.. May be just that, I am too used to stay alone.
Oh well, to adapt myself in this new place within this month, I too have to deal with other issues like trials (the case I hated most) and some other things. I will be away for a weekend this month and I seriously need to start packing and getting someone to help me with moving. YES. For the first time, I am asking for HELP!!!!!!!!!
We have signed the Tenancy Agreement last night and I am going to move bit by bit starting with the installation of aircon and water heater... and astro and phone lines... and then, I can start moving some small small things bit by bit... well, I do need help because for the next 3 weeks, my dear friend won't be around. So, I really need lots of HANDS...
Oh well... I am having a mixture of feelings seriously... of the needs to stay with someone and seriously, I am excited too. hahahaha...
- moving -

No comments: