Immediately after the trip, I fall sick. First with fever, then flu, now... I am losing my voice. I have lost 85% of my voice since morning. My colleaguew are laughing at me and at the same time amaze of how much sounds I can lost since morning until now. One of them are trying to get me medicine now... at the pharmacy while I am waiting for my client to come up soon. Otherwise, I would have gone for the doctor by now. I stepped into my car and client called. Errr... and hence, I am stuck here in the office... OH NO... phone rang... wait...
[1 minute later]
ERrrgg... I picked up the call, i used all my strength to make sure the other party can hear me. Glad that it's not a client or any of my partners' client. Otherwise, I will again have to dig out files and explain things... I hate losing my voice. NOt so sure what caused it though... as the sore throat is basically non-existing. Hmm... Oh well.... thank God I didn't sing last night in the cell meeting. Otherwise, things will be serious by now. Well, well, well.. a client is coming up soon. I am sure I need to explain to her the details before she sign the documents... so... ??????
I am suppose to pick up the new apartment keys by now, but I am still stuck in the office. Hate it.... is she coming up NOW?????????
OH YA... guess what? after the trip, both my partners have gone outstation. Ya.. I am alone looking after the firm myself. :(
- after the trip! -
No comments:
Post a Comment