I went to sleep around 11 last night as I was seriously feeling tired and that the flu caught me... Besides, I was quite certain that I will be able to rest well until late morning today as there was nothing planned to be done on this morning. Indeed, I sleep thought until my phone rang... twice... I heard the ringing but I have no strength to pick it up. Hmm... my body was very weak.... I know I was exhausted.... but until the extent I couldn't pick up the phone and answer the phone, ... it's a bit severe. It must be the flu...
Before I leave office on Thursday evening (I should leave earlier that day as I need to be in church by 6:30pm), but... somehow, I was caught dealing with a few matters which were categorised as 'VERY URGENT'. Hence, after seeing doctor, I went back to the office to sort out those matters and then only leave office at around 5pm. It's rush... but I thank God for those in the worship team who have been very patient on me and my hectic schedules... well, at least, they won't think I was doing that on purpose and I had tried my very best to be there on time... ( I was obviously VERY LATE).
Oh well, I did thought of going back to office either yesterday or today to work on those matters, but... well, I think ... I better rest well, to walk a longer way.... this coming week will be a very hectic week as I have many urgent matters to deal with and also 3 cases to attend to in court and then, I will have to fly to KL to celebrate my dad's birthday on weekend. I need some strength.. lots of strength....!!!!
Hence, instead of going to work today, I make sure I stay at home and rest instead. After all, this is the holy weekend where I should 'celebrate' with the Lord!
Hmm.... I am suppose to start packing too, but I haven't done a single thing yet. Bah....!!!
Guess everything will only start after I come back from KL...
That of course ... including looking at the 2 trials in May (which I seriously do not want and do not have time to care for now).
- Easter ... -
Before I leave office on Thursday evening (I should leave earlier that day as I need to be in church by 6:30pm), but... somehow, I was caught dealing with a few matters which were categorised as 'VERY URGENT'. Hence, after seeing doctor, I went back to the office to sort out those matters and then only leave office at around 5pm. It's rush... but I thank God for those in the worship team who have been very patient on me and my hectic schedules... well, at least, they won't think I was doing that on purpose and I had tried my very best to be there on time... ( I was obviously VERY LATE).
Oh well, I did thought of going back to office either yesterday or today to work on those matters, but... well, I think ... I better rest well, to walk a longer way.... this coming week will be a very hectic week as I have many urgent matters to deal with and also 3 cases to attend to in court and then, I will have to fly to KL to celebrate my dad's birthday on weekend. I need some strength.. lots of strength....!!!!
Hence, instead of going to work today, I make sure I stay at home and rest instead. After all, this is the holy weekend where I should 'celebrate' with the Lord!
Hmm.... I am suppose to start packing too, but I haven't done a single thing yet. Bah....!!!
Guess everything will only start after I come back from KL...
That of course ... including looking at the 2 trials in May (which I seriously do not want and do not have time to care for now).
- Easter ... -
No comments:
Post a Comment