Friday, March 27, 2009

My Phone....

This is how it happen. Two days ago, I went to toilet with my phone. Walked into the toilet, came out, and I walked towards the basin, there's a table next to the basin and hence, I put my phone on the table and while I was washing my hands, I heard a 'Doommm' sound and I realised then, my phone just dropped into ... not the floor, but ... a pale of water. ICE COLD WATER! I took it up immediately, took it out from the cover and start drying it with cloth. I switched it off and off I go to meet a friend for lunch. I put it under the sun for a while and then I tried to dried it with cloth and tissue papers. I only switched it on about an hour later. It seems fine... except, I realise later in the afternoon that it didn't function well. Hmm... I still have to switch it on because it's an important tool for my job. I realise it was damaged partly if not wholly, but I only manage to bring it down to the shop yesterday. The moment the shop keeper saw my phone which's still switched on, she scolded me said, "Aiyo, don't you know you shouldn't switch off?" Then she immediately took my SIM card out and also the battery. Then her boss looked at me and said, I am sure you have caused even more serious damage then dropping your phone into the water. ERRRRRR.... They are going to check the device by today and I will know later if it is worth for me to get it repaired.
Otherwise... Hmm... NO NO NO... no iphone. I don't like it for some reasons... !
- my phone -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So? What's your new phone called?

SaD.jc

theGodlyLawyer said...

Nokia E71. Paying by 12 months o% instalment... hai...