Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lonely

There few days, I have been bugged with the issue of loneliness. I can't remember the last time I felt that because I always love to be alone, doing my own things... and with that, at least I won't offend anyone (yes. I always think it is better for me not to meet people because I always offend people arounds me). Oh well, to cut the story short... I started to feel lonely these days.... and at least I started to worry that I will be too lonely in future. I remember I asked God for friends a year plus ago and yes... God listened and friends did "fell from heaven" but... hmm... I still feel lonely....
Oxford Dictionary:
lonely
• adjective (lonelier, loneliest) 1 sad because one has no friends or company. 2 solitary. 3 unfrequented and remote.
— DERIVATIVES loneliness noun.
At least, I found so difficult to get someone to accompany to see doctor this afternoon. Thereafter, due to the pain I suffered, I still have to drive home myself... etc. etc. etc. Guess I just feel lonely today...
- lonely -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A shared web hosting maintenance or virtual hosting worship army or arrive from tummler refers to a web hosting checking where various websites reside on one snare server connected to the Internet. Each situate "sits" on its own partition, or section/place on the server, to regard it discriminate from other sites. This is generally the most stingy privilege for hosting, as many people apportionment the inclusive bring in of server maintenance.
[url=http://hostinghouse.pl]hosting[/url]