Monday, August 04, 2008

Post Trip Symptom...

Hmm... yes.. guess I am getting over with the post trip symptom. May be because I was with someone for 3 weeks and that made me wanting some 'space'. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying I don't need anyone to be with me. My space defines as what I am comfortable with and that includes, people that I am comfortable with. If you have been around with me for the past 2 weeks, ah ha.. you are I am comfortable with. hahahaha...
Why am I saying that I am getting over with the post trip symptom? First, I finally manage to gear up myself to bill my clients and finish off works on my table. Secondly, I finally can sit down and write my report of the trip. Oh well, ... it's a good sign... !!!! Thirdly, I think I am ok with leading the cell this week. To summarise, I am getting myself 'organised'.
Now you know why I don't like being away from my routine life very much. I hate the 'adjusting' moment when I came back. I hate the post trip symptom. It isn't affecting myself, but it affects people arounds me too. Hai...
Anyway, I hope it ends soooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn!!!!
-post trip symptom-

No comments: