Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Report

I finally got my blood test report yesterday after my physiotherapy. Well, physiotherapy took me about 2 hours yesterday. I was told on Saturday (I came back to KK only on Saturday) that my report was ready for collection and the report showns that I am good and nothing 'major'. So, yes, I took it as I am in good health. Oh well, I am healthy I must say... hehehe... except, I found out something of my blood that cannot be cure. Want to know? Call me lah. hahahaha... but yes, nothing serious. Oh... ya.. besides that, I am considering drinking some milk everyday... yes... calcium is a bit low... apart from that, I am fine and well.
Errr... oh well, I had a terrible gastric this morning and still feeling it now... but I guess I will be fine. It must be caused by the 'suprise' I got from one of this lawyer in one of my boss's file. He is out station, and I have been working on this file all these while, so, we realised something was a miss yesterday when some bundles of documents were served on us by other side of the lawyer. Only this morning I was told that a day for hearing was fixed since June but we, never receive any letter from the court. Now that we only have less than 4 days to file the documents, I do not think I can handle that. I am getting an extension of time now. Another matter just arrived about 5 minutes ago. Lawyer on another file again sent me some 'surprises'. Ghoosh... and this Thursday, I have a very serious hearing... Lord... have mercy on me.
Money... and of all these happen, why is there no one pay my bill ha?????? hahahaha...
-report -

No comments: