I hate the feeling I am having... I am not sure what I am feeling, but obviously, it has made me sleepless last night. My office boy was angry with me over a matter or rather, over a phrase I put on him as a joke, which it turned out to be, he took it seriously and hence, ... I was scolded by him for about 10 minutes. I keep silent for 10 minutes while he was pouring out his anger though. Oh well, it must be from the past incident I had with him that he's still angry with. It started like this... I tried to explain to him what I want at about noon time and he refused to listen much and he left. When he return at about 5pm (which I was about to leave my office), he came back to me with a form, a form which I know and have and which I do not want and which I was trying to tell him that I don't need the form. Oh well, I tried to explain to him again and asked him if he deliver my letter instead and he said no, and asked me to fill in the form instead. Let me explain this. It's because it's impossible for me to fill up the form and for that reason, I have written the letter and he, however, didn't manage even to send my letter and get the form. So, tell me... isn't that sounds like we make a big circle? So, I said to him,"it is ok. I will deal with it tomorrow myself and if I manage to do it tomorrow, you will 'die'." Yes. the word 'die' which seems to be very insensitive to me, had stir up his anger and he started to felt very offensive and start scolding me for 10 minutes. Errr... I wanted to apologise, but he seems furious, so I thought may be I shouldn't have done it there and then. So, I let him scold me for 10 minutes. He left. I felt bad.... very bad...!!!! Not to say I was only angry on the matter he didn't manage to perform, but I am also upset. Upset that I somehow, hurted him with words.... and yes, it could be a very insensitive word to me.... but to him, probably it meant otherwise. My mind was put to the sermon we had weeks ago about the words that we spoke which cannot be taken back, etc.... it's somehow.... made me felt guilty. I did prayed ... that God will help me to forget and to forgive him and yes, I do hope that he will do the same to me too. That's my prayer. I am not sure if he will come to work today. I hope he does.... since I won't be around for today. May be things will cool down? ... I don't know..... I just hate the feeling....!!!!
- I hate the feeling -
1 comment:
Hai Pei San,
Read your blog already. I think that your office boy really taking it seriously... oh dear...I hope he has cooled down...
Pei San, sometime, words can really hurt people whether you mean it or not. It is wise to not only guard our hearts, but also, guard our tongues as well. If this incident has made you had such feeling, then, I think it's an alarm for you already. Bear in mind, not everyone can take it because God made each person differently. =)
=)
Post a Comment