Saturday, August 23, 2008

I have failed!

I have certainly failed to get/force myself to 'run' in full. Again and again, I tried... but still, I have failed. I guess, past incidents really got me this time... or may be, it is time for me to take a good rest. While I was watching this series a few hours ago, this guy expressed exactly what I am feeling. "I am tired". For the symptom of me started to rebel, started to disobey, started to give up on things, etc, etc.... I guess, I am really in the stage of wanting to 'shout' and wanting to get away from all these. But the most hurting part is... no one seems to care. hahahaha... so, I guess, ... I will have to either deal with it myself or not deal with it myself. After all, if I don't really deal with it, so what? Not that I am of such important that I will affect others.... so, ya...it's just me wa... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....
- giving up -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the use of crying over spilt milk? Leave the past in the past. It is called the past tense for a reason. Why let it haunt you? Get on with life.