It wasn't my official responsibility to take part in the Diocese Youth Camp. However, as one of our dear brother was and he needed some help, I ended up, exercising my 'compassion' and helped him. Together with me of course, are my dear friends.... Oh well, after not doing things together for a rather long time together with all my dear friends... indeed, it was fun ... and somehow, my stress was released .... and at least, with the tiredness I had everyday, I can say, I slept better. hahahaha...
Oh well, this Diocese Youth Camp is very much organised I must say. I can see everyone is working hard on their own responsibilities and not only that, but some of them, even did extra to help others too. That has reminded me on how wonderful it is to have a co-operative team in organising big event like this. Another big event is coming up, the MoonCake festival in my church, Christ Church Likas. It's going to be big and yet, so far, I realise, only a few are asked to do the works and everyone else, is waiting to be asked to do works... hahaha..... and most... acted their 'chinese culture' way.... just pretend they do not know anything and hope they won't be call. hahahaha... Oh well...
Hmm... I am seriously feeling very tired... after a few days of ... wait.. a few hours of hard work... hahahahaha.... I guess the main problem was because I woke up early and went out for works, then the camp, then only got back home at around 12am everyday... for the past 3 days... otherwise, I think I should be ok. Anyway.... will try to sleep the whole morning tomorrow...
Thank God it's Friday today.... and another 2 1/2 hours more to go.... YES!!!
- tiring week -
No comments:
Post a Comment