Tuesday, August 12, 2008

???

I put at my MSN the subject title: "I deserve a slap on my face" last night and this morning, once my computer is on, I received a few messages from friends and relatives asking me why do I think I deserve a slap. Well, my general answer would be, because of my stupid thinking stupid action and stupid emotions, whatever... that I deserve a slap. Some of course reacted towards it by slapping me on my face as the sign of their love to me of course, so that I can feel better and some, besides slapping me, has even treated me with a wonderful lunch. Thanks LK and DO. Really nice of both of you.
Oh well, a friend also commented that, it's ok to make mistakes and failed in my journey as long as I know how to get up and not only walk, but run again. I guess, she is in a way, correct... because many successful people have failed many times, more than I have and today, they succeeded. I can see the 'outcome'... but the process of getting there, seriously... is killing, especially I can't see even the 'slight sign' ...
More over, life got tough since I got back from England. I don't 'enjoy' most of the time here anymore, especially some people arounds me... I know they care, they do very much care, but I just can't pull myself up to be with them. So, if you happen to find me to be with you for the past few weeks and get disturbed by me... I am comfortable to be with you. hahahaha....
- ??? -

3 comments:

lissakong said...

welcome my dear friend...next yrs i bring you to japan restaurant..haha...once a yrs spend you..joking la...

Caroline said...

eh Lisa Kong.. i also want japanese! nxt time u spend her I also come along k so u also spend me! hahahahahha

Anonymous said...

obviously not with me...