Wednesday, June 25, 2008

England Day 1 : London

Ah ha... you are right... I am in London now. We arrived London at 6:15am this morning. The journey was alright... althought my nose was bleeding as usual... but to a more severe stage until I got shocked myself. Oh well, after we got our luggages and ourselves checked through the custom, we reached our B & B around 8am. After we got our stuffs packed to a small bag, we leave most of our luggages at the B & B as we couldn't check in until 12pm. With my camera and laptop behind my back for the whole mornign, goodness... I need a good massage .... (hehe... ) but too bad, my usual massage specialist not around... sob sob!!!! One more day in London and we will be heading to Bristol on our 3rd day and before Bristol, we hope to visit Stonehenge (as requested) and if nothing special came about, we shall be heading to Nottingham the same day.
As for today, we went first to Buckingham Palace, then to St.James Park (only passing by), then to Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, then the Trafalgal Square. We will probably visiting some other places tomorrow, like Harrods, Tower Bridge, and some other shopping places althought I guess firstly, we will visit Greenwich tomorrow morning right after our breakfast. So, yes... for those of you who are wondering.... if you will be getting some souvenier from London.... we shall see, ok?
As for now, I guess that's the update for now.
Seriously.... "I wanna go home....!!!!!!!"
- England Day 1: London -

4 comments:

Caroline said...

glad you got there safely and already not wasting time in going sightseeing.. good good..

enjoy yourself there eh, don't think of us.. heheh... but we're thkg of you lah and keeping you two in prayers!

Take k..

lissakong said...

....so happy you reach there liao...buy gift for me ah...hehehehe...by the way where is my labuan chic...hehehe...joking la...

theGodlyLawyer said...

Lisa Kong Nyuk Phin... I did bought.. but i can never meet you... hai...

Anonymous said...

Hey. Thought of sending you an sms before you leave. Goodness. I forgot after that. Haha. Anyways, take care and good luck! Btw, just wondering. you brought your dslr with you there? :D