Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally...

Finally, internet connection in the office has resumed. Still, I cannot believe what I did and/or experienced yesterday. I was kind of frustrated with the 3rd day of internet disconnection and so, I decided to give them another call. The first lady who picked up the call asked me to wait for a 'short' while after questioned me a few very common questions like, whether I changed computer lately, whether we moved the devices, whether we changed telephone, etc. Yes, after a 'short' while of waiting, the line was cut off. Thanks to Telekom of course. To be nice to them, I called another time, the second person call Nazri answered my call, I guess it's their policy that they have to asked the same questions even thought I still think, they should put that report in the computer after the first lady spoke to me. Anyway, a 'wasting of time' method was used and again, I was asked the same questions, etc. etc.. until the stage where I have AGAIN being asked to wait for a 'short' while. Thank God line was not cut off before he came back to me telling me things that I have already know before hand. Oh well... he told me it is a TECHNICAL problem and they are fixing it at the moment and it will take 1 to 2 days to fix it. I make sure that he understand what I was trying to tell him again by telling that, it's the 3rd day since I first reported my TECHNICAL PROBLEM. He didn't give me any answer and the line again was cut off. Bravo! Amazingly, the Godly Lawyer called the 3rd time, isn't this amazing? ... well, I called the 3rd time, talked to another person... of course of course... the 'wasting of time' policy again... and I couldn't help it but scolded the guy 'kau kau'. Asked him if he can give me any solution to my PROBLEM if I manage to answer him all the questions he is going to ask. He was shock of course and I did explained to him that he is wasting my time and I have just used 40 minutes to call them ... and 30 minutes out of 40 minutes, I was waiting and yet none of them manage to solve my problem. Of course I did told him I know he shouldn't be getting all these from me but I said, I want problem to be solved now. He asked me to wait for a 'short' while again and also scolded him on that point. He pleaded for me to give him just 1 minute and low and behold, he just used 1 minute and told me the problem and that he said, he will make sure that they will get it fixed soonest possible. ... I am glad that someone called this morning to follow up the matter and we got the internet back.
Oh well, ... I am glad internet is back. There's too many things in the office that need internet access to make sure things are alright. We even do our company search, banrkrupcy search and other searches through the internet and ... phew... glad that everything is back to normal.
- Finally -

No comments: