Thursday, June 12, 2008

Well...

I was just about to leave for a lunch which only set at around 12pm. I thought nothing will disturb my precious lunch time but just before I left my office room, my partner came in and asked if I am willing to stand-in a court matter for a lawyer which happen to be away. She did asked for someone else to stand-in for her, but that someone only told her that she's not able to stand in for her. The court will be in session in 1 1/2 hours time and I was sure she was desperatedly needed someone and ... I was also sure that, no one else will want to stand-in for her. So, I ended up have to cancel my lunch appointment (sorry, CL) and I rushed home to get myself changed into the court attire, ate something and to the court. For about 1 hour I was there (waiting and thank God I manage to get other matters' date sorted too), I was reading her case and spoke to the other side of the lawyer and only about 3pm, the interpreter of the Judge came in and told us that our matter is postponed to tomorrow morning at 9am. Interestingly... for a minimal cost, I get to charged the lawyer twice which I consider, a blessing! hahaha...
Yes.. tomorrow morning, I need to attend court AGAIN... 3 days in a role.. isn't that nice? And yes, for those who prayed for me yesterday, I got one of my hearing date changed to 24th June instead of 25the June. Praise the Lord! and thanks for praying...
- Well ... -

No comments: