It's 12:41am on 28th June 2008. We are at my friend's place at Nottingham. We managed to disturb them .... to the point, I broke the shower curtain... see... it has nothing to do with me.... it just fell off... really. Serious. hahaha... anyway...
After breakfast this morning, I went to collect a rented car near where we were staying and yes, I got myself lost after that for about 40 minutes and by the time I reached the hotel to pick up Annie, goodness... it's already 10:10am. Due to my negligence, ghoosh... I forgot that Annie doesn't know how to read the road map and we again got lost in London for another 30 to 45 minutes... and only by 11am something, we were on our way to where stonehenge is. Annie was very happy with her visit to stonehenge while I was walking around enjoying myself outside the site.
After Stonehenge, we travelled to Bristol. I did struggled whether to visit Bristol as we were late but we did. I went back to my University and I visited places I stayed before and goodness... Bristol is still the same ... and it makes me feels like I left the place only yesterday. Oh well, ... what can I say? I felt like "I am home". Hmm....
Oh well, I shall now divert you to my photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/peisanlin/England . I will update this photos site more often then my Blogger I think... so, yes, check that out.
- end of 3rd day in England -
No comments:
Post a Comment