I noted that a friend of mine was unwell lately and we prayed for her during our cell group meeting last night. Today, I am feeling a bit of unwell. First, when I woke up, my stomach wasn't well and I remember waking up a few times last night too. I know I am physically tired and I need sleeps but unfortunately, I wasn't able to sleep last night. So, after drafting an agreement now, my eyes' killing me and this pain above my eyes (may be my head) is killing me. I guess I shall go home and rest soon.
While I was drafting the agreement, my clerk sent me a message through MSN asked me to go and buy food. Guess she is kind of know my style lately that I will need to finish work once I started it and I will forget about my lunch. hahahaha...
Anyway, It's either the computer or the lack of sleep. I really need a rest now. ...
- unwell -
No comments:
Post a Comment