It never cross my mind that I will suffer such a terrible headache as from birth, I seldom suffer headache. If you ask me, I wouldn't be able to tell you what a person will feel when he/she has a headache. BOOM! Yesterday, after I drafted an agreement (actually I think I drafted it half way), I left office to go home thinking I should be ok after a nap. But it was so severe till I couldn't even get to sleep and not only that, couldn't stand, couldn't do anything and couldn't even think. I did managed to sleep for a while (on and off) until DY called and only after spoken to her than I realise I most probably suffering migraine. GOODNESS!!!!
The worse thing is, ... it last... for hours ... and I was not being able to sleep until 3am. I hate that kind of 'wasting of time' matters arose out of no where...
- migraine -
No comments:
Post a Comment