It has been for a while now since my last post... I just feel speechless over things happen around me. Don't ask me for detail, I won't be able to tell you one by one as I guess, I mixed them up in my brain for now. hahaha...
O well, if you do not receive any sms/notification from me, I have changed my phone number. So, do get it from someone who does. hahahahaha..... Reason of changing? My KK Digi phone line is register under my ex-partner's sister's company and contract is ending and I do not want to be part of them anymore and of course, Maxis owe me money and that's why it's Maxis. No other reason.
Meanwhile, I am going back to Tawau tomorrow. Suppose to be today, but somehow... the court have decided to give me a big 'ang pau', so... I got a mention tomorrow morning at 9am. I hope it finish earlier so that I can catch my flight at noon time. Otherwise I will miss my white chicken drumstick at night...
Well, well, well... Happy Chinese New Year to all of you!!!!!!
- Happy Chinese New Year -
2 comments:
It has been a while I never open your blog until you alarmed me to read your blog just now. I saw my blog address at your page as well.
After reading your blog, then I understand what's happening to you all these while. So Sorry for the misunderstanding, will take initiative to understand your situation and also to care more.
Yup, Happy Chinese New Year to you too. Hope you have a great time back there at your hometown. Enjoy your week there..
Happy Chinese New Year!!
Don't forget to get angpau from my sis, it's a great chance!!hehehe..
enjoy ^^
Post a Comment