I cannot remember when was the last time I am so confidence about my work. I was given a piece of work 2 weeks ago and I was sitting on the file for 2 weeks. Not that I did not even look at the file. I went through the file a few time, and really used all brain cells to think of a way to go about it. The possibility of winning this case is as good as 0. It bothers me the whole of my Chinese New Year holiday and I know I should start drafting the relevant documents on Monday but my brain wasn't willing at all. So, I drafted it today. A few hours of hard work and I got all the documents ready and here I am, sitting and blogging after I faxed it to my client. Trust me, the feeling that I have now cannot be descripted. It's like a have done something not to my own satisfaction and I have just done a piece of crap work.
I remember I always hold on to this principle that I will only do works that I am confidence of but I have just did something which I have 0 confidence of. The feeling is really ... "funny". Anyway, I need to be reminded that it's just a JOB.
According to the Oxford Dictionary: -
job
• noun 1 a paid position of regular employment. 2 a task or piece of work.
• noun 1 a paid position of regular employment. 2 a task or piece of work.
So, ya... it's just a task... or a piece of work. Why does it affect me so much?
- Job -
No comments:
Post a Comment