Friday, February 08, 2008

"NEW" Year!!!

I guess I have been too tired recently and that finally, I got the chance to rest (chinese new year holiday) and therefore, I slept a lot. hahaha.... Woke up at 11am this morning and wonder where I was for a few second and only then I remember it's 2nd day of chinese new year. I have works in hand to finish before Monday and I am still sitting on it. I have to help my dad to re-format his computer and I am also sitting on it. Being lazy is what I will describe myself as (not that I am diligent all these while). Friends have been calling me to go out for visitation and I have rejected them one by one, hour by hour... and now is 4pm, I have just got one of 5 things I need to do settled.
As I was browing the web online through my phone, I accidentally downloaded something very useful call Yahoo!Go and Gmail Mobile to my phone. Now I can access to both my Yahoo mail and Gmail anytime I want. Great!!!!
Yawn.....!!!! Ya.. I am still feeling lazy and sleepy. I guess, my body is telling me that it's not working properly.... may be it's a sign of getting sick. Yawn....!!!!
"New" year = being lazy and rest!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunty....don't sit on things lor... time to settle them-time is ticking *tick tock tick tock* =)
Now that you are recharged and ready for action; GO FOR IT!
(still shocked that you managed to sleep for so long--> a true sign of how exhausted you were)
cheers!

van

Anonymous said...

aiyo, someone called somebody Aunty woh... hahaha.. careful Van, when she comes back you are doomed...hahahha

Ya, Pei San, since I knew you , your work are endless.. so, being 'lazy' at this time is ok.. but not too long.

I have been really enjoying my holidays too yet I am also afraid that I will slack back..

Take care...

debbie said...

hmm... van.. aunties need more rest!! teeheehee.... sleep more lah auntie, ur holiday ain't going to last u long!
p/s am lazing too.... teeheehee...

Kristen said...

the last sentence - i absolutely agree with you! If only i can sleep and eat the whole year.....

theGodlyLawyer said...

Ahem... for the Aunty who tried all efforts to push the title to me, ... I finished work before I came back, ok? For the rest, I was really seriously tired lo... and no one disturb me the whole morning wa... :)

lissakong said...

hi auntie.....