Thursday, February 14, 2008

Birthday?

I have been suprised by too many incidents since 1am yesterday morning. Friends have been sms and calling me as early as 1am. I therefore thought I should just go in office, being lazy instead since I finsihed up all those urgent matter yesterday (guess that's why I was really seriously tired that evening). My parents called me at around 8am with my mom shouting "Happy Birthday" to me and followed by my dad. Then a few sms from friends, phone calls from friends... and when I came in to office and log on to my email, a long lost friend emailed me and another few good friends from abroad too. While I was replying some email, phone rang and another long lost friend called. It's like... why today?

I walked down to the bank downstairs to get my phone changed and I met Rev. & Mrs. Robert Vun, someone who know me when I was as young as 5 years old. For them to be able to recognise me is really amazing. They shouted my name and I was so happy to see them. Immediately after that, they took 2 pictures with me and said we will see each other again on Sunday. It's just great!!!

After lunch with a wonderful, God blessed friend, I came back to office and worked till 5:30pm. I wanted to leave earlier but was stucked with clients. Selling a piece of property which cost less than RM100,000.00 and they can sat there and talked on the terms and conditions for about 2 hours. It's amazing. After they have signed everything I thought matter shall end there and then as the purchaser was trying to issue a cheque to the vendor and the vendor even raised the issue of trustworthiness of the cheque. In order to get things end faster, I ended up using all kind of ways to convince the vendor to accept the cheque.
Had a lovely evening with some friends. Although I was down with stomach discomfort, but being able to have some friends around were great. Thanks...
So... the memories of my birthday....
2008 - stomach discomfort
2007 - flight delay
2006 - police station
hahahaha.... when am I going to have a 'peaceful' celebration ha?
- birthday? -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday! Happy belated birthday! And it's the same day as Valentine's Day! LOL!