It's the 15th day of Chinese New Year today and I am just being reminded of how fast time flies. I still remember I was not very happy about being scheduled to attend court on the day before Chinese New Year and 15 days has gone past.... wow...!!!!
Upon my entry to the shopping mall where my office is located, I heard lots of lion dance around and noises of that kind and it reminded me on the days or weeks before Chinese New Year where I was forced to leave office earlier due to the 'noise' and I remember when I returned the next day, my partner and other colleagues were laughing at me when the 'noise' again was being played. hahaha.. and wow... time flies...!!!!
I walked outside my room to the printer to collect a sheet of paper I printed and while I was reading and checking, my colleagues asked if we have half day leave today. I went in to my partner's room and asked her if there is and she happily let us go by 3pm. Oh well, it won't make any difference to me as I will still have to finish some works before I leave office today. Both my partner and I do have a court case to attend tomorrow and mine is a simple mention but hers is a major hearing, so... I am also helping her with her research.
I am troubled by something... otherwise, I would be able to sleep in peace these few nights, but I didn't. I woke up about 2 or 3 times a night for the past few days and I just didn't have enough of sleeps........something is wrong a friend pointed and I seriously ponder over that and trying to find the cause. What happen to me, I wonder... !!!! Or am I just being emotional? ...
Anyway, tonight I will have dinner with a group of relatives and weirdly, another group texted me this morning if I can join them for dinner tonight. It's not easy to answer the 2nd group this morning but I just told them I have arrangment for dinner already. Hope I didn't offend anyone.
So, yes.... dinner tonight... !!!!
- 15th day of Chinese New Year ! -
No comments:
Post a Comment