Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Air Ticket...

Since the news of being sent to England for a month broke out, my friend and I have been trying very hard to book ourselves on the flight on the cheapest air tickets we can get. We manged so far to find a few cheap and nice one but many have given tons of suggestions by saying we can do lots of other ways to make sure it is even cheaper. I understand the point of getting the cheapest possible, but people who suggested probably didn't know that, it's SUMMER in Europe and tickets sold out in just a glimps of eyes. Some even suggested that we should take 1 airline from here to another destination and connect ourselves from that destination to the final destination. They have failed to see the 'problem' we might be facing... that delay or anything would cause the connection failed, etc. etc. I been through that before and I know what sort of hassel it could be if there is a delay on the first airline, etc.
The funniest thing is that, the price difference between that is only about RM300 to RM600 (return) and they rather risk that.
I can't help it at the end to call up my friend who owe a travel agent to ask her about a better fare since Matta Fair is on in 2 days time. Now, I shall pray for a cheap and nice tickets....
- air ticket -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait. your mission trip is in England? And I thought it's somewhere around Malaysia. -.-

Caroline said...

royal brunei is offering rm2600-2800 for return trip to London 1 mth tkt. This price is inclusive of airport tax..