Yesterday, my left foot was painful and that has caused me almost cannot walk or drive. However, without realising what happen, the pain was gone this morning... and before I notice the pain was gone around evening, my right foot was feeling painful. I couldn't remember if I ever injured my foot intentionally or unintentionally. Ghooosh..... what happen to my foots? Thank God I always carry the chinese medicine with me wherever I go...and after applied it, now I am feeling much better...!!!
********************
Without telling you in details... I guess I have just made a decision today. This decision might or might not be good to me, but it will surely nourishing my spiritual life... if it didn't nourish my wealth. The conclusion is... it will definately impact my future. Ghoosh... I used to love having 'unpredictable' life... but honestly, I feel a bit frustrated with UNSETTLED lifestyle lately. I can't seems to have a good and stable and predictable lifestyles.... what I am saying? Hmm.. nope.. i don't wish to have settle down as in get married, have my family, etc... I just wish to have a stable lifestyle... as in I don't need to worry about so many things at the same time. Ghoosh... and these few years... I have different things happen at the same time ... and every year... I seems to be in a different place, different job, different lifestyle and so on. It seems like I cannot do ONE thing at ONE place, living a same lifestyles of life for a period more than 2 years. It's that weird.... Why is this happen to me? It must be something to do with ME... !
Many issues came into my mind because of this. Be it.. whether I run away from something that caused all these, or whether it's my attitudes and characters problem, etc. etc. Or did I missed some important messages from God, etc.etc. Or may be I shouldn't even come back from England? Or may be I shouldn't even come back from KL? etc. etc. What and where and when did I made a WRONG move?
Anyway... I won't be able to get an answer NOW, that's for sure. ... but weird... I started to 'worry' about my future. hahahahaha.... (some of you do know what I mean)
- weird -
No comments:
Post a Comment