Saturday, September 15, 2007

Satisfaction

It was a huge responsibility and pressures when I was told that I am the official photographer for the Mooncake Festival in my church on 15.09.2007, which was just ended about 2 hours ago. I was very happy to knows that I do not need to be in any of the functions. Hence, I do not need to attend all the rehearsal, setting up, etc. etc. However, I was "pressured" these few weeks with the task assigned to me. Mainly I guess it was because I know I lack of a very important gadget, the flashlight. I did consider getting one but I really do not have such budget for now. But the Mooncake Festival is at night and I was told the children will be playing with 'Tang Lung' (Lantern) after the colouring competition. However, nothing I can do about it. I just need to use whatever I have to the maximum to achieve the BEST quality possible.
I woke up this morning by a call from this client. Thereafter, another client just when I finished the first call. The third one came in about 30 minutes later, then another two 30 minutes after that. It was suppose to be my ONLY sleepying day but I ended without achieving my 'resting' and 'sleeping' time. Anyway, after the second call, I realised someone sent me a message. After I read it, I was sadden by it. A sister, Sister Oi Chin has passed away this morning around 6:45am. I forwarded the message to my parents as they know this sister very well. Thereafter, I went to get all my things done with 2 friends, then to church, start my photo capturings.
To cut the story short, just today, I have taken around 721 pictures from 1:30pm until 10pm. After I downloaded it to my computer and browsed through them, I am kind of satisfied with most of them. I must say, I have to invest on flashlight. Apart from that, I am satisfied. I realise that I really love photography. Such a satisfaction I had.
Well, time to sleep. Have to wake up at 6am tomorrow as there's this Hong Kong Group attending our chinese service tomorrow and yes.... I am sure you have guessed it, I am assigned for another task. It's great!!! No regret buying the new DSLR though it really cost me ... hahaha... Anything that is used for God's kingdom is a good investment. Don't you think so?
- satisfaction -

No comments: