It was last year when I first arrived in KL that a friend in KL called to asked what he should do in a case were his brother received a phone call alleging that it's from the High Court, asked for details, etc. and his brother gave all the details asked. Well, a friend has called me recently telling me that the same thing happen to her father lately and I heard from a few friends that they are also receiving similar call. Together with this call, there's another call from whatever shopping mall, telling you that they are doing survey, etc, etc and that they wanted your personal details. First, let me warn you and tell you that, this is a scam.
The court will not initiate proceeding to sue you if you didn't do anything wrong. On top of that, even if you done wrong, it is IMPOSSIBLE that they do not know your details. If you tell me you want to sue your neighbour or someone, as a lawyer, by whatever details you gave me, I will be able to get all his IC, Name, address, etc... so, it is impossible that the court will call you for details.
All the phone calls are speaking in Chinese, Mandarin to be exact and hello... Malaysian... I heard you complain why court today need to use BM and with that in mind, why would you want to trust that your court has improved until they can use Mandarin or ONLY knows how to speak in Mandarin?
So, please... whoever calls you for details, ask them to request by writing with their letter head.
I seriously received 2 calls yesterday morning. One through my KL line phone and another, my house phone. At the SAME time... one from the shopping mall and another from the court (that's what they said). I heard 2 of ther versions with my own ears. It's a scam!!!!!
*********************
On no warning and cause, my left leg (not my broken leg) was feeling pain since yesterday to a point that I couldn't walk this morning. Well, it's like a pull of muscles then broken bone for sure. But the pain is irritating and ... I can barely walk. This morning, I even had difficulties driving... I almost couldn't press the clutch to the end. Whatever it is... I hope I can be home safely later. hahahaha...
- be warned -
No comments:
Post a Comment