Friday, September 07, 2007

Lately...

It has not been a 'predictable' weeks for the past 2 weeks. I cannot remember when was the last time I post anything on this blog. My mind is filled with too many details and works, be it works and/or ministries, friends and/or clients.
I attended the Worship Conference last holiday. It's great to have been able to play, learn and enjoy music. Music... is something I don't think I can lives joyfully with if it is not around. It's something I believe not only God loves, but all of us loves. I had really learned so much during the whole worship conference. Thanks for those who is willing to share and teach. I really thank God for them. However, after the worship conference, once again I am challenged to do better for the Lord in this ministry. What I had, was a truely busy holiday.
However, I had a 'genuine' holiday (unexpected) las weekend. Everytime when I planned to go back for holiday, I ended up working crazily until I had no time for anyone in the family. I remember how much I missed the change to play with my nephew and niece the previous time. I didn't even have time to pass urine I shall add.
Well, last weekend, it was a sudden arrangment for me to go back to my hometown to bring 3 groups of people to see a piece of land which my uncle is selling. It's too sudden until arrangment was really upside down. At first, it's schedule to be on Monday but last minute, it was arranged to Tuesday, then Tuesday afternoon. So, I ended up to have Monday and Tuesday free. Glad to have some really nice and close friends to hang around with as it's their day off and holiday. So, I happen to have an unplanned holiday.
Mom of course cooked what I long to have since a month ago... CRABS!!!!! It's so delicious and nice... !!!!
So yes.. that's all about what happen lately...
- lately -

No comments: