My parents came over to Kota Kinabalu last saturday as they were on their way to Perth this morning. Therefore, it's a plan that they will attend my church this sunday. Just happen on the same weekend, I had a friend came over from Tawau and she needs a lift to the church as well. Just before we went to bed on Saturday evening, I received a call from my sister in law's youngest sister telling us that she would love to attend my church service the next day together with her boyfriend. It's nice to have so many people around. My sister in law's youngest sister came back from US and she bought with her a team to climb the Mount Kinabalu. I have not seen her for a year past I guess and it's really nice to see some familiar faces after being in this new place for some time.
On the same sunday, what suprise me was, I met someone whom I have not seen for years. Although I have been updated about her news quite frequently, but I really have not seen her for quit some time. Glad and happy to be able to met her after what? 10 to 15 years? At first I really doubt that she would be able to recognise me. I guess she did somehow because my parents was around sitting next to me. She is someone really special in my life. Firstly because she has made such an impact, spiritually and personally during my youth time. I guess she has known me and my younger days than anyone else whom I have knows today. Many came to know me these few years but not knowing me on my younger day, but she has. I didn't get the chance to talk to her more yesterday as she was busy with some other people. However, she did asked me how I am doing, etc. It's really wonderful to be able to met someone whom you have not seen for such a long time. Her appearance has reminded me about what made me to be a strong christian and that has again renewed my faith in Christ.
Those of you who know me by who I am today, you might asked what made me have such passion for Christ, music, etc... I guess it has all related to this person. Truely, she has made great impact in my life, both spiritually and personally.
Some people wouldn't have know how much impact that you have impacted a person. I believe this person has not known either as she probably just did what she should then. However, just because she did her best, she has impacted a life. It has therefore reminded me that, we just need to do our best so that the next generation or others will be impacted and edified.
I wanted so much to tell her how much I thank her for everything she did to me, but... I really had no chance to talk to her after that. I really pray that she will be blessed by God.
It's really nice to met an 'old friend' , especially those whom had impacted my life and known me since young. I am truely very happy to see her yesterday!!!
- long time -
1 comment:
每次读你的Blog都让我想家。。。
因为我很久没回家了。。娃哈哈
Post a Comment